Blogger Widgets

Monday, November 19, 2012

Love For Music ღ

(http://pinterest.com/pin/72620612711511141/)
A cool Picture I found on Pinterest to express my Love for Music! <3

          Music is the cure for everything. When I get sad or when I am in a terrible mood, I always put my head phones in and listen to music. Music is like a tissue that is just waiting for all your problems; it just soaks them up and releases them into the air.  It doesn't matter on the type of music you have, it just has to do with the emotions behind it and how it connects to you. Some songs are the type of songs that give you encouragement and motivation. For example, when I am running in basketball practice, we always put on some encouraging song shtat would give us motivation to push our hardest. The mile isn't always easy, but it can be easier with an up beat tune to go along with it. Music can also be your comfort zone. Maybe you just went through a tough break up; I would suggest Taylor Swift for you. She has more songs about break ups and moving on than any other musician I know. They will assure you that your life isn't over, even though it feels pretty empty at the time. What ever your life takes you through, there is always a song to tag along with you, you just have to learn how to search for it.

          For the short period of me doing my blog, I have just reviewed songs. If you haven't noticed I have changed my title for Top Music, to Music. Mainly because music is more than the top songs on the billboards. It is like poetry with a tune. So from now on I am going to take a whole new direction with my blog. It is going to be mainly a tribute to the beautiful music that surrounds us. So stay tuned and keep waiting for those upcoming posts (; !

No comments:

Post a Comment