Blogger Widgets

Monday, January 14, 2013

Kicks for Music Lovers

                                                                   (Google images)
These shoes are crazy! First off, who would ever have thought to design this? I know that who ever thought of these, had their mind in the right place; MUSIC! A true music lover would go nuts for these! Not only can you play your favorite CD, but you can plug in a jump drive or headphones and jam out while your just sitting there. My mission is to find out where you can buy these and I will get back to you guys soon! (:
My last thought on this shoe is, what if this shoe has bass? In a car it tickles up your spine, imagine what would happen when it is going on your feet! My advice would not buy them if your extremely ticklish! Unless you like to be tickled!

All from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment